Making progress

Ok,  so I got that pile of small parts blasted and primed, plus a few more I found on the tool box of the Jeep. I also painted the valve cover. 

Then I moved on to sanding and painting the radiator and sanding/ priming the shroud. 

The last thing I had time for was to paint the engine (block and head only – the accessories will get painted gloss black at a later date). I also painted the front cross member and where the air cleaner was and repainted the front frame rails. 

Tomorrow looks like blasting and priming the seats and w/s frame. If time permits, I will get back on the interior. 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s